Click the above links to find out upcoming training sessions, application forms, and tools for facilitators and teachers.
To qualify to attend a program leader training, you must:
- Be a current NAMI member.
- Have previously participated in the program for which you are applying.
- Submit a written recommendation from a local NAMI Affiliate leader.
- Submit the application form for the training session.
- Commit to teaching at least two classes, or become a facilitator of a support group.
- Commit to reporting attendance data on a weekly basis.